Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Spirit of Gratitude

As I get older, It seems I am more grateful than ever before for all the wonderful blessings in my life.  I am so thankful for my friends and family.  Reflecting on all the wonderful moments spent singing in Munford High School Gospel Choir, I am overjoyed with happiness. 

One song in particular resonates with me often.  It is "Thank You Lord" by Walter Hawkins.  I want to share this song with you today.  The song writer says:

Tragedies are common place
All kinds of diseases, people are slipping away
Economy's down, people can't get enough pay
As for me, all I can is...
THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME!

Tonight, I go to bed with a spirit of gratitude.  I am thankful for the ability to type this message, thankful to have a warm bed and a roof over my head, thankful for good health and the list goes on and on.  Hopefully, I have touched someone with my message!!  Be grateful each day, and celebrate life. ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXq1Eff4M4

Lasonda~

No comments:

Post a Comment