Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lasonda Campbell.  Today marks a wonderful moment in my life where I am openly sharing my inner thoughts and feelings with wonderful people in the world! I am so excited to discuss things that are relevant in my life and the life of others.  Last night, I read a portion of Oprah's What I Know for Sure :

"I've always known that life is better when you share it.  I now realize it gets even sweeter when you expand the circle."
Oprah

I was encouraged by this statement to reach outside of my comfort zone and learn to make new circles of friends and open my heart and mind to new adventures.  This day marks the first day of my new adventures.  I am glad you are joining me in this journey!

Lasonda Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment